EthosCE is an enterprise-level learning management system specifically designed for continuing education. EthosCE 7.x is built with Drupal 7 and is the fourth major release of EthosCE. Associations, universities, and companies small and large use EthosCE to deliver and track millions of continuing education credits.
- Mobile-friendly using responsive design
- Robust reports and dashboards
- Intuitive and easy user workflows
- Built-in quiz, evaluation and poll tools
- Credit tracking and certificates
- Course reminders
- Robust course authoring functionality
- Fully brandable
- Add-on modules for single sign on, finance, attendance tracking, grand rounds and more!
Use the search bar, all content is fully indexed and searchable.
A collection of knowledge for general EthosCE .
Frequently asked questions
- Add links to popular how-to and troubleshooting articles.
- Highlight important documentation.
Need more help?
- Visit our Online Community
Recently updated articles